1st International Competition
for Amateur / Aspiring Photographers
“One Day in Venezia”
Would you like to have the chance to come back to Venice? Enter the One Day In Venezia monthly photo competition and show Venice thru your eyes! What memories are you taking home with you,
what surprised you, and you’ll never forget?
The current monthly photo contest One Day In Venezia will end on
24 30 September.
So every day you can submit your best photos of Venice.
If you already know how it works…
Your Photos on Show in Venice. And Two Days of Luxury!
One Day in Venezia is a photo competition open to all non-professional/amateur photographers aged 18 or older, and it offers:
MONTHLY PHOTO COMPETITIONS, WITH MONTHLY WINNERS AND ONE FINAL WINNER;
and EVERY submitted photo digitally exhibited at Giudecca 795, a major art gallery in Venice.
The theme of the contest is Venice: “What main memories are you taking home with you after one day in Venice?”: with any camera, smartphone, tablet.
With the collaboration of Hilton Molino Stucky Venice, Cipriani Harry’s Bar Venezia, Gran Caffè Quadri Alajmo, Ristorante da Ivo, Consorzio Venice Water Taxi
Find out more, and enter the competition:
- EVERY submission gets digital exposure at Giudecca 795. And all contest participants visiting the gallery personally, receive one t-shirt for free while supplies last.
- Twelve winners selected have their work produced as a high quality print, and displayed in the winners group show, hosted for free at the Gallery, with preview at the Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel
- The 12 winning photos will also be published in the 2017 Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel calendar, with great international exposure
- Each of the monthly winners has the potential to win ONE GRAND PRIZE including in addition:
- a solo show to be presented in the Giudecca 795 Art Gallery;
- a two-night staying for two at the Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel;
- a dinner for two at the prestigious Harry’s Bar by Arrigo Cipriani;
- an aperitif for two in St.Mark’s Square at the historical Grancaffè Quadri;
- (if open in season) an aperitif at the Harry’s Dolci in Giudecca;
- a lunch or dinner for two at Ristorante Da Ivo (another historical venue);
- a gondola tour for two. (weather conditions permitting)
- …and more, to be announced. With the collaboration of Consorzio Venice Water Taxi
Dates to be agreed upon availability.
The grand final prize winner may decide to give the 2 nights staying, dinner and gondola tour as a present someone else; the right to the solo show is strictly personal.
(“And what about the trip?” some of you asked. We are working on this! 😉 and HAVE VERY GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.
The Jury‘s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final.
How to apply to the contest ? Only via this website.
Press the above button, register, and submit your photos.
Click here to read the Contest Rules
(> more about our partners <)
- We accept monthly photo submissions, which any photographers can contribute, at a cost of 10 euros for the first entry and 5 euros per each additional entry (Paypal and Alipay accepted) that you can upload after registering here below.
- The contest opens monthly until 24 September 2016.
Winners to be announced on day 1 of every month.
Entries can be resubmitted in subsequent months, with the same or new photos, with a discounted fee.
ALL the submitted photos will be screened digitally at Giudecca 795 Art Gallery di Venezia each month starting from May 2016.
(If you submit a group of images each month, your entire collection of submissions will be displayed, creating your own show of your work among that month’s entries.)
The entry fees cover the costs of staff and exhibition, and help underwrite art projects in Venice.
Promoted by VeniceDream srl and
More information: the Contest Rules.
- You can also refer to the FAQs